lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

My favourite country!


Yeees! I love America, and overcoat the United States, not only because is the first world power, has the best flag, the best army, arms and tecnology, and the best motors, like of the boats, with Evinrude, or the cars, with Ford Mustang, of which already I did a dedication, but for it's the political, economic, scientific center and cultural overcoat.

EUA is different of the other countries because it's indepependent of decisions of international organitations because nobody has a power that equalizes it.

This country always has been the influence of the world: for exemple, the motors:

The best motor of EUA is Evinrude, and if this one competes with a Yamaha, and the two have the same power horses, the Evinrude would win. Hear, you can see an exemple of the potence with my motor: Evinrude !

My dream it's have a Ford Mustang, the best classic american car.

No hay comentarios: