sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

Travel to London!

//http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/index.do
The trip to london was a present of my mum, to my brother and me, for our birthday. Are four days, from friday until monday.


The first day:


The first day to start the trip was a friday. I liked it because I loose a day of school, but after we loose a day of the trip... why? because the flaight was late for mechanic problems.


We let's get up at 4 a.m. to be at 5 a.m. in Girona and to embark at 6 a.m.: but the plane was late until 2 p.m. We were a lot of boring hours: arround the airport, eating, reading... but finally we could fly to London!


But the adventures don't finish here: when we arrived to London to the hotel where we had the reserve, they didn't have rooms...!This hotel was of three stars, not of luxury. But for this reason, they sent us to Hillton Hotel's, of four stars! we went to the room, after to eat, and then to sleep!


No hay comentarios: