viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009

A day...


Today I will descrive one of the days of this small holidays before this final effort for the exams.


Yesterday when I got out of the bed I started to do one postcats in the blog: the second competition of oar of this year. When I finished it I ate something and I went to the aerodrome of Empuriabrava to know if I could work in summer, but I hadn't luck.

Then, as I hadn't work, what could I do? I taken my CV (curriculum vitae) and I went to let it in some places: to the petrol station of Repsol in Empuriabrava, the hotel "Comte Empuries" and a camping.

So now, I'm waiting to pick up the phone and to know that I have a job.


After of this race of jobs I return to my home and I ate. After I did homeworks of philosophy and at six o'clock I went to oar. But here, I did 3.000 metes with the machine, which simulates the oar. This mark is to present it in the Catalan Selection of Oar. Now, I'm waiting if I will can be in the catalan team.


Finally, after of a long day, last night I went to "barrakes"! The problem was that was raining but I enjoyed it well.


Isn't it a complete day?


Bye!

No hay comentarios: