domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

The football


I will explain my football life since I was a children.


I started to play football to the 7/8 years old in the team of Perelada. I only played during one year, and not a lot.

After, I didn't play until I was eleven years. From then, I play every day because I lived in front o f a place where I had a lot of friends who plays every day. Also, I played in the school in the playgroung: in the time of playground and in the time to eat that we had more time.


But my golden age was two years ago. In the summer I went to the Camping Laguna to the side of Empuriabrava. In the camping there are a small soccer field where we went to play. To arrive we had to cross the river Muga, and after all the camping because the field was in the end.


So when we arrived we played ourselves or if there were other boys, we played a soccer match.


Also, once there was a challenger and we won!

No hay comentarios: